Corporate Mission Statement
To contribute to the better health of all people worldwide through the conduct of first-class clinical studies.
Management Mission Statement
It is the mission of IBERICA USA’s management
- To respect and acknowledge the contribution of volunteers and patients to product development and the healthsciences by capturing reliable, meaningful data and maximizing its utility.
- To provide innovative safety and efficacy development solutions that focus product development on timely evidence-based medicine (EBM) and data collected from ethically motivated volunteers and patients.
- To maximize customer and corporate value through the development and expansion of innovative, quality-based services.
- To provide a challenging work environment that supports on-going education while allowing for each individual’s personal creativity.
- To conduct only ethical, science-based research that will contribute to society and advance product development and the healthsciences.
Providing the ‘Heart’ at the Core of Clinical Trials